How to Activate Bally Sports App
Bally Sports is a sports streaming application that allows you to watch live games, highlights, replays, stats, and more of your favorite sports. This app includes different sports events like MLB, NHL, NBA, college sports, etc. Bally Sports is free to download. To access its content, you must get a TV Provider or Bally Sports+ subscription. Bally Sports supports TV providers like Spectrum, Xfinity, AT&T U-Verse, DirecTV, Cox, WOW, Optimum, Suddenlink, Mediacom, and more. If you have installed the app on a streaming device or Smart TV, you must activate the Bally Sports app to access the sports content.
How to Activate Bally Sports App on Your Device
1. Launch the Bally Sports app on the device you have installed.
2. It will display an Activation Code on the screen.
3. Visit Bally Sports Activation Website (www.ballysports.com/activate) from a browser on your smartphone or PC.
4. Enter the Bally Sports Activation Code and choose your TV provider.
5. Sign In using your TV Provider’s credentials.
6. Once activated, watch your favorite sports content on the Bally Sports app.
How to Download Bally Sports on Streaming Devices & Smart TV
If you haven’t installed the Bally Sports app on your device, refer to the below guidelines.
1. Power On your Apple TV and go to the home screen.
2. Open the App Store from the home screen.
3. Tap the Magnifying Glass icon at the top-right corner.
4. Enter Bally Sports in the search bar and search for the app.
5. Choose the Bally Sports app from the search results.
6. Click Get to install Bally Sports on Apple TV.
1. Connect a Firestick device to your TV and turn On your TV.
2. Navigate to the home screen of your Firestick device.
3. Tap the Find menu and select the Search option.
4. Search for the Bally Sports app.
5. Select the Bally Sports app from the suggestions.
6. On the next screen, click the Get or Download icon to install Bally Sports on Firestick.
1. From the Roku home screen, choose the Streaming Channels option.
2. Select the Search Channels option on the next screen.
3. Look for the Bally Sports app using the virtual keyboard.
4. Get the official Bally Sports app from the search results.
5. Further, click Add Channel to install Bally Sports on Roku.
1. Turn On your Android TV and ensure that it is connected to the internet connection.
2. From the Android TV home screen, tap on the Apps tab.
3. Open the Google Play Store and click the Search icon from the right corner of the screen.
4. Search for the Bally Sports app.
5. Pick the app from the search list.
6. Click the Install button to download the app on Android TV.
1. Navigate to the home screen on Xbox One.
2. Go to the Store tab and click on Apps from the Categories section.
3. Select Search Apps and type Bally Sports in the search field.
4. Choose the Bally Sports app from the search suggestions and select Get it Free.
5. Click the Confirm button to install the Bally Sports app.
Other Activation Guides:
Yes. You need a TV Provider subscription to access the content on the Bally Sports app.
The subscription price of Bally Sports+ is $19.99/month or $189.99/year.
- How to Activate MLB TV on Streaming Devices and Smart TV
- How to Activate TSN on Your Device
- How to Activate YouTube Kids [All Devices]
- How to Activate TNT on Different Devices
- How to Activate ESPN on Your Device
- How to Activate Cooking Channel on Different Devices
- How to Activate LocalBTV [All Devices]
- How to Activate Hallmark Channel on Firestick, Roku, Apple TV, and Smart TV
- How to Activate Vimeo on Streaming Devices and Smart TV
- How to Activate CNN GO [All Devices]