How to Activate CNN GO [All Devices]
CNN (Cable News Network) is a multinational news-based pay television channel. The channel delivers coverage of world events as they happen. In addition, it includes debates, expert analysis of political events, subjective discussions, and more. CNN GO is the official streaming app of the CNN network. The app includes live coverage from CNN, CNN International, or HLN. After installing the CNN app, you need to activate the app to stream its videos on your device.
How to Activate CNN on Different Devices
1. Open the CNN GO app on the device that you have installed.
2. It will display an Activation Code on the TV screen.
3. Now, launch any web browser on your PC or smartphone to visit the CNN activation website (www.edition.cnn.com/activate/).
4. Choose the platform on which you have installed the CNN GO app.
5. On the next page, provide the CNN Activation Code and click on Continue to Verify.
6. Choose your TV Provider and enter the provider’s login credentials.
7. Now, the CNN Go app will be activated.
8. Open the CNN Go app on your device and start streaming news content.
How to Install CNN on Your Device
CNN Go is available in the App Store for streaming devices and Smart TVs. To install the app, refer to the steps below.
1. Launch your Apple TV and connect it to the internet connection.
2. Open the App Store.
3. Tap the Search icon from the menu bar.
4. Enter CNN in the search field using the on-screen keyboard.
5. Select the app from the search results.
6. Click on the Get button to install CNN on Apple TV.
1. Turn On your Android TV and go to the home screen.
2. Select the Apps tab from the home screen.
3. Launch Play Store and tap the Magnifying Glass icon from the right corner.
4. Search for the CNN app with the help of the virtual keyboard.
5. Pick the official CNN GO app from the suggestions.
6. Click Install to download the app on Android TV.
1. Turn On your Roku TV or Roku-connected TV.
2. Go to the home screen and select the option Streaming Channels.
3. Roku Channel Store opens up. Hover over the Search Channels and search for the CNN app.
4. Select the CNN Go app from the list.
5. Click Add Channel to install CNN on Roku.
1. Connect your Firestick to your TV and turn on the device.
2. Connect the device to the internet connection and go to the home screen.
3. Tap the Find menu and select the Search option.
4. Enter CNN in the search bar and search for the app.
5. Choose the CNN GO app from the search results.
6. Further, select the Get button or Download icon to install CNN on Firestick.
Samsung Smart TV
1. Connect your Samsung Smart TV to the Internet.
2. Press the Smart Hub button on the remote.
3. Tap the Apps tile at the bottom of the screen.
4. Locate the Search icon and type CNN in the search bar.
5. Pick the CNN GO app from the search suggestions list.
6. On the following screen, tap the Install button to download the app on Samsung Smart TV.
Activation Guides of Other News Applications:
- How to Activate NBC News.
- How to Activate Fox News.
- How to Activate CNBC.
- How to Activate Fox Business.
CNN app is free, but if you sign in with your cable TV Provider, you will get unlimited access to the content.
You can stream CNN without cable using Sling TV, Hulu, DirecTV, and YouTube TV.
As of now, CNN is not available on LG Smart TV
- How to Activate Willow on Different Devices
- How to Activate fuboTV on Different Devices
- How to Activate SBS On Demand on Different Devices
- How to Activate TVOne on Roku and Android TV
- How to Activate Animal Planet GO on Different Devices
- How to Activate TCM on Roku, Firestick, and Apple TV
- How to Install and Activate MTV on Streaming Devices and Smart TV
- How to Activate NCAA March Madness Live [All Devices]
- How to Activate MLB TV on Streaming Devices and Smart TV
- How to Activate TSN on Your Device