How to Activate Daystar on Streaming Devices and Smart TV
Daystar is a popular American religious channel based on Christianity. The main motto of this network is to spread the faith and positivity of God. The network has a huge collection of religious movies, TV shows, and live TV content. You can use your TV Provider credentials to sign in to the Daystar app. Daystar supports multiple TV providers, like Spectrum, Cox, Xfinity, Freesat, THAICOM, etc. After installing the Daystar app on your streaming device or Smart TV, you need to activate it to access its videos on the device.
How to Activate Daystar on Your Device
1. Launch the Daystar app on your device.
2. Click the Sign In option on the app’s home screen.
3. The app will display an Activation Code on the screen. Note down the code.
4. Now, visit Daystar Activation Website (www.daystar.tv/activate) from your PC or smartphone.
5. If prompted, provide your Email address and Password to sign in and click on Next.
6. Further, enter the Activation Code displayed on the TV and tap the Activate button.
7. Choose your TV Provider and sign in using the provider’s login credentials.
8. That’s it. Now, launch the Daystar app and stream your favorite TV show on a larger screen.
How to Get Daystar App on Different Devices
Refer to the steps below to install the Daystar app on streaming devices and Smart TVs.
1. Navigate to the home screen on Apple TV.
2. From the home screen, launch the App Store.
3. On the App Store screen, tap the Search menu from the top.
4. Type and search for the Daystar app using the on-screen keyboard.
5. Select the app from the search suggestions.
6. Next, tap the Get button to install Daystar on Apple TV.
1. Turn On your Roku TV and connect it to an internet connection.
2. Press the Home button on the Roku remote controller.
3. Tap Streaming Channels from the home screen.
4. On the following screen, choose the Search Channels option.
5. Search for Daystar using the virtual keyboard.
6. Pick the Daystar app from the search list.
7. Further, select Add Channel to install Daystar on your Roku device.
8. Then, click OK in the prompt and tap Go to Channel to launch the app.
1. Power On your Firestick-connected TV or Fire TV, and make sure to connect the TV to the internet.
2. From the home screen, tap the Find menu and select the Search tile.
3. Browse for the Daystar app using the remote and select the official app from the search results.
4. Click Get or Download to install Daystar on Firestick.
5. Once the app is installed, tap Open to launch the app on the device.
1. Turn On your Android TV and move to the home screen.
2. Go to the Apps section.
3. Further, launch the Play Store and tap the Magnifying Glass icon.
4. Enter Daystar in the search field and click the Search icon.
5. Choose the Daystar app and select the Install button to install Daystar on Android TV.
Other Activation Guides:
Daystar is free to stream with your TV provider subscription.
Daystar is available on App Store and Play Store. You can install it directly from the respective app store.
- How to Activate Willow on Different Devices
- How to Activate fuboTV on Different Devices
- How to Activate SBS On Demand on Different Devices
- How to Activate TVOne on Roku and Android TV
- How to Activate Animal Planet GO on Different Devices
- How to Activate TCM on Roku, Firestick, and Apple TV
- How to Install and Activate MTV on Streaming Devices and Smart TV
- How to Activate NCAA March Madness Live [All Devices]
- How to Activate MLB TV on Streaming Devices and Smart TV
- How to Activate TSN on Your Device