Hotstar is a popular streaming service to watch live TV channels and on-demand content from the Star network. The service includes live TV channels such as Star Maa, Plus, Vijay, Jalsha, Pravah, Suvarna, Asianet, and Utsav. On Hotstar, you can stream thousands of movies and series and the videos are available in different languages. It is available on various streaming platforms. For each device, you have to activate the Hotstar app.
Hotstar is a subscription-based streaming service and it offers two subscription plans, namely VIP and Premium. Further, Hotstar also features programs from Disney, HBO, and SHOWTIME. Along with movies and series, you can also watch live sports events like Cricket, F1, Football. Kabaddi, Badminton and many more.
- Fire TV
- Apple TV
- Android TV
- Samsung Smart TV
- LG Smart TV
How to Install Hotstar on Roku
1. Insert your Roku streaming device to the TV via HDMI port.
2. Turn on your TV, launch the Roku player, and connect your device to the internet connection.
3. From the Roku home screen, click on the Streaming Channels option.
4. Next, click on the Search Channels option.
5. On the search field, type Hotstar
6. Select the Hotstar app from the list of available apps.
7. Click Add Channel to install Hotstar on Roku.
8. Then, click OK in the prompt and tap Go to Channel to launch the app.
How to Install Hotstar on Fire TV
1. Launch your Firestick and go to the home screen.
2. Tap the Find menu and select the Search option.
3. In the search bar, enter Hotstar and click the Search icon to search for the app.
4. Choose the Hotstar app from the list and click on the Get or Download button to start the download process.
5. Tap the Open button when the download is complete.
How to Install Hotstar on Apple TV
1. Start your Apple TV and go to the home screen.
2. Launch the App Store on Apple TV.
3. Tap on Search from the top panel.
4. Browse for the Hotstar app.
5. Pick the app from the suggestions you get.
6. Next, tap on the Get button to install Hotstar on Apple TV.
7. Once installed, click Open to launch the app.
How to Install Hotstar on Android TV
1. Turn on your Android TV and go to the Apps section.
2. Open Google Play Store and select the Search icon.
3. Type Hotstar in the search and get the official app from the search result.
4. Further, click Install to install Hotstar on Android TV.
5. Click Open to launch the Hotstar app.
How to Install Hotstar on Samsung Smart TV
1. Switch on your Samsung Smart TV and press the Smart Hub button on the remote.
2. Choose the Apps option from the bottom of the screen.
3. Provide Hotstar in the search and search for the app.
4. Click Install to install the Hotstar app on Samsung Smart TV.
5. Once installed, tap on the Open button to launch the Hotstar app.
How to Install Hotstar on LG Smart TV
1. Start your LG Smart TV and connect it to the internet.
2. Press the Home button on the remote to go to the home screen.
3. Navigate to the LG Content Store.
4. Tap on the Search icon from the top-left corner of the screen.
5. Using the on-screen keyboard, type Hotstar.
6. Choose the Hotstar app from the search results.
7. Click the Install button to download the Hotstar app on LG Smart TV.
8. Then, launch the Hotstar app from the home screen.
How to Activate Hotstar
1. Launch the Hotstar app on the device you use.
2. It will display an Activation Code. Make a note of it.
3. Then, visit Hotstar Activation Website (www.hotstar.com) from your PC or smartphone.
4. Enter the Phone Number and get the code to verify the number.
5. Then, type the Activation Code and click the Continue button to activate the Hotstar app.
6. Finally, select the content and watch it on your device.
Hotstar allows you to watch two devices at once.
No, Hotstar is not available on Xbox.
Visit the official activation website to activate the Hotstar app.
- How to Activate Radahn Great Rune in Elden Ring
- How to Activate Curiosity Stream on Streaming Devices
- How to Activate Vudu on Roku, Fire TV, and Smart TV
- How to Activate PS5 as Primary Console
- How to Activate Pandora on Roku, Apple TV, Fire TV
- How to Activate Crave TV [All Devices]
- How to Activate Freeform on Firestick, Roku, & Apple TV
- How to Activate Cartoon Network [All Devices]
- How to Activate iHeartRadio on Apple TV, Roku, Firestick
- How to Activate TBS [Watch TBS]