LocalBTV is a streaming service that allows subscribers to view live and DVR-recorded streams of various television channels. At present, LocalBTV is available in 14 US markets and offers 30 to 40 local channels in different categories, such as news, sports, weather, and more. Most of the channels in LocalBTV can be streamed in HD quality. Using the LocalBTV app, you can record your favorite shows to your cloud DVR, and the DVR has 1 TB of storage, which is 300 hours of programming. After installing the app, you need to activate the LocalBTV app to access its videos on your device.
How to Activate LocalBTV on Different Devices
1. Open the LocalBTV app on your device.
2. Now, the app will display a 6-digit Activation Code. Make a note of it.
3. Then, visit LocalBTV Activation Website (https://activate.localbtv.com/) from any browser on your smartphone or PC.
4. Sign in to your account if prompted. Enter the LocalBTV Activation Code and click on the Activate button.
5. Now, the app will be activated on your device. Play any content on the app and stream it on your device.
How to Install LocalBTV on Any Device
To install the LocalBTV app on your streaming devices or Android TV, use the steps mentioned below.
1. Power On your Apple TV and navigate to the home screen.
2. Open the App Store on your Apple TV.
3. Hit the Magnifying Glass icon on the App Store.
4. Type and search for the LocalBTV app.
5. Choose the app from the search results.
6. Next, click on the Get button to download the LocalBTV on Apple TV.
1. Connect the Firestick to WiFi and go to the home screen.
3. On the home screen, click on the Find menu and choose the Search tile.
4. Next, select the app from Apps & Games section.
5. On the app’s overview page, tap on the Get or Download icon to install the app.
6. Then, select the Open button to launch the app.
1. Connect the Roku to an Internet connection.
2. From the Roku home screen, select the Search option.
3. Type LocalBTV on the search bar using the virtual keyboard.
4. Select the LocalBTV app from the suggestions.
5. Further, click Add Channel to install LocalBTV on Roku.
6. Then, click OK in the prompt and choose Go to Channel to launch the app.
1. Switch on your Android TV and connect it to a strong Internet connection.
2. From the Android TV home screen, click on the Apps section.
3. Open Google Play Store and tap the Search icon.
4. On the search bar, type LocalBTV using the on-screen keyboard.
5. Pick the official LocalBTV app from the search results.
6. Hit the Install button to install the LocalBTV app on Android TV.
Other Activation Guides:
- How to Activate Pluto TV.
- How to Activate 10 Play.
- How to Activate Locast.
- How to Activate Univision.
LocalBTV costs $350 per annum.
Yes. LocalBTV is available in the Amazon App Store of Firestick.
- How to Activate CIBC Credit Card [3 Methods]
- How to Activate Willow on Different Devices
- How to Activate SBS On Demand on Different Devices
- How to Activate Animal Planet GO on Different Devices
- How to Install and Activate MTV on Streaming Devices and Smart TV
- How to Activate NCAA March Madness Live [All Devices]
- How to Activate MLB TV on Streaming Devices and Smart TV
- How to Activate LocalBTV [All Devices]
- How to Reactivate Skype Credit [Online]
- How to Activate Spotify Premium [Mobile/PC]