How to Activate TNT on Different Devices
TNT, or Tuner Network Television, is a TV channel in the United States that offers movies, series, and TV shows. This TV channel also provides live sporting events such as NBA, NHL, and award shows. Watch TNT is the official streaming app of Tuner Network Television. This app offers 75+ live TV channels and is compatible with many devices like Firestick, Roku, etc. Apart from smartphones and PCs, you must activate the Watch TNT app on streaming devices or Smart TVs to access the videos on the app.
How to Activate TNT on Your Device
After installing the TNT app on your device, you must complete the activation process to stream any video content on the TNT app.
 Open the Watch TNT app on your device and click Sign In.
 It displays an Activation Code on your device’s screen.
 Go to the TNT Activation Website (www.tntdrama.com/activate).
 Click the My device drop-down and choose your Streaming Device.
 Select Continue and enter the Activation Code on the box.
 Click Submit and log in using your TV Provider credentials.
 Now, the TNT app will be activated on your device.
How to Install TNT on Streaming Devices and Smart TV
If you haven’t installed the TNT app on your streaming device, gaming console, or Smart TV, make use of the steps mentioned below.
 Turn ON your Firestick-connected TV or Fire TV.
 Click the Find tab and select the Search option.
 Type TNT in the search bar and choose the TNT app from the search results.
 Click Get to download the TNT app on Firestick.
 After installation, select Open to launch the TNT app.
 Hit the home button on the Roku TV remote.
 Choose the Search option and search for the TNT app.
 Select the Watch TNT app and click Add Channel to install the app.
 Select Go to Channel to open the TNT app on Roku TV.
 Turn ON your Apple TV and select the App Store on the home screen.
 Select the Search tab and search for the TNT app.
 Click Get to download the Watch TNT app.
 Select Open to launch the TNT on Apple TV.
 Power ON the Android TV and navigate to the Apps tab.
 Open the Google Play Store and select the Search icon.
 Browse for the TNT app and choose the Watch TNT app from the search suggestions.
 Click Install to download the TNT on Android TV.
 Launch the TNT app after installation.
 Launch the Xbox One and go to the home screen.
 Select the Store tab and choose Apps in the Store Categories.
 Click Search Apps and enter TNT in the search.
 Select the Watch TNT app from the list and choose to Get it Free to install the Watch TNT on Xbox One.
 Click Confirm in the prompt and open the Watch TNT app.
Activation Guide of Other Streaming Services:
- How to Activate Paramount Plus
- How to Activate BritBox
- How to Activate Crave TV
- How to Activate Xfinity Stream
You can access TNT for free with your TV provider credentials.
* Open the Watch TNT app on your Roku and get the activation code.
* Enter the code in the TNT activation website and sign in with your TV provider login details to activate the app.
Yes. You can stream NBA sports on TNT.
- How to Activate Willow on Different Devices
- How to Activate fuboTV on Different Devices
- How to Activate SBS On Demand on Different Devices
- How to Activate TVOne on Roku and Android TV
- How to Activate Animal Planet GO on Different Devices
- How to Activate TCM on Roku, Firestick, and Apple TV
- How to Install and Activate MTV on Streaming Devices and Smart TV
- How to Activate NCAA March Madness Live [All Devices]
- How to Activate MLB TV on Streaming Devices and Smart TV
- How to Activate TSN on Your Device