How to Activate Apple Titanium Card on iPhone & iPad
Apple Card is a credit card launched by Apple, designed to buy all Apple products such as iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, or Mac. People who own Apple devices can easily get an Apple card by requesting an application form. Currently, it is only available in the United States, and it is yet to launch in other countries. Thinking about owning a new Apple Card and don’t know the activation procedures, then you’re at the right place. We’ll show the step-by-step guidelines to buy and activate the Apple Card.
Features of Apple Card
- To acquire an Apple Card, you must be 18 years or older, it is a physical credit card also known as a Titanium Apple Card.
- It has advanced and strong security features.
- Apple Card is made for transparency and multipurpose usage.
- It offers different expense management functions without any hidden fees.
- You will earn rewards and redeem cashback on each purchase done.
- With the help of this Apple Card, you can make purchases online, in-store, and in-app.
- Make payment and send money through messages to your friends and family.
- You can use Siri voice commands to make a payment.
How to Apply for Apple Card
 Launch the Wallet app from your iPhone.
 Hover to the top right corner and hit the Plus (+) icon.
 Tap on the Apple for Apple Card and then hit the Continue button.
 Next, fill in the basic details such as name, date of birth, and phone number, and then hit the Next button.
 Now review the credit limit and offers from APR Goldman Sachs and then hit the Accept Apple Card button.
 Tap on the Continue to add it to your Apple Pay.
How to Activate Titanium Apple Card
#1 Open the packaging of the Titanium Apple Card.
#2 Hold your iPhone in the specified area.
#3 You will get the pop-up prompting you to activate the card. Click the Activate button.
#4 Within a few seconds, the card will be activated. Then, tap the Continue button.
#5 Now, you can buy Apple products using the Titanium Card.
How to Activate Apple Card Without Packaging
If you can’t activate your Apple Card or if you have any issues while activating the card, follow the below steps.
#1 Open the Wallet app on your iPhone and tap on the Apple Card.
#2 Tap on the More button (three-dotted button).
#3 Next, tap on the Activate Your Card under the Physical Card menu.
#4 Tap on the Having trouble activating your card.
#5 Finally, tap on the Do Not Have Card Packaging and then follow the on-screen instructions.
How to Replace Apple Titanium Card
In any case, if your Apple Card is stolen, or broken, you can get a replacement card. You can also chat with the Apple Card specialist.
1: Launch Wallet on your iPhone. If you are using an iPad, go to Settings and open the Wallet & Apple Pay.
2: Tap on the Apple Card.
3: Tap on the More button.
4: Scroll down to the physical card, and hit the Request Replacement Card.
5: Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the request form.
If your iPhone or iPad and Apple Card are stolen, you can contact Goldman Sachs at (877) 255-5923 for a replacement.
An Apple Card can hold up to $15,000.
No, you can’t withdraw any cash from the Apple Card.
You can use the iPad to activate the Apple Card.
- How to Activate MLB TV on Streaming Devices and Smart TV
- How to Activate TSN on Your Device
- How to Activate YouTube Kids [All Devices]
- How to Activate TNT on Different Devices
- How to Activate ESPN on Your Device
- How to Activate Cooking Channel on Different Devices
- How to Activate LocalBTV [All Devices]
- How to Activate Hallmark Channel on Firestick, Roku, Apple TV, and Smart TV
- How to Activate Vimeo on Streaming Devices and Smart TV
- How to Activate CNN GO [All Devices]