Bluetooth on Windows helps the users to connect BT headphones, gaming controllers, and transfer files between devices. In addition, you can also connect a wireless keyboard and mouse. As there are a lot of versions in Windows, like Windows 11 and Windows 10, the steps to enable and activate Bluetooth on Windows PCs vary. Let’s see how to turn on Bluetooth on every Windows OS one by one.
How to Activate Bluetooth on Windows 10
1. Initially, tap the Windows Start button at the bottom of the screen.
2. Search and select the Settings menu.
3. Click the Devices tile.
4. Next, tap the Bluetooth & Other Devices from the Devices section.
5. Swipe the toggle near under Bluetooth to turn on Bluetooth on Windows 10.
Alternative Way to Activate Bluetooth on Windows 10
1. First, launch the Action center on your Windows 10, which you can find next to the Clock icon.
2. Tap the Expand icon to see more files.
3. Click the Bluetooth toggle to activate Bluetooth on Windows 10.
How to Turn On Bluetooth on Windows 11
1. Navigate to Settings on your Windows 11.
2. Pick the Bluetooth & Devices option.
3. Next, select Bluetooth and turn on the toggle.
5. Finally, flip the toggle to turn on Bluetooth on Windows 11.
Alternative Way to Activate Bluetooth on Windows 11
1. First, click the Action Center.
2. Click the Bluetooth toggle to enable Bluetooth on Windows 11.
How to Activate Bluetooth on Windows 8
1. Press and hold the Windows and I buttons on the keyboard to launch the PC Settings.
2. Click the Change PC Settings option.
3. Select Wireless from the Settings menu.
4. Turn on the Bluetooth to enable it on your Windows 8.
Frequently Asked Questions
Make sure that the AirPlane mode is turned off on your Windows 10 PC.
Some of the privately assembled PCs won’t have the Bluetooth feature. In that case, you have to buy a Bluetooth module.
- How to Activate Radahn Great Rune in Elden Ring
- How to Activate Curiosity Stream on Streaming Devices
- How to Activate Vudu on Roku, Fire TV, and Smart TV
- How to Activate PS5 as Primary Console
- How to Activate Pandora on Roku, Apple TV, Fire TV
- How to Activate Crave TV [All Devices]
- How to Activate Freeform on Firestick, Roku, & Apple TV
- How to Activate Cartoon Network [All Devices]
- How to Activate iHeartRadio on Apple TV, Roku, Firestick
- How to Activate TBS [Watch TBS]