Generally, we get credit cards from the banks where we have an account. Before approving, they check for the users’ credit scores and transaction history. However, the CIBC (Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce) offers a better option to apply for and activate their credit card. It offers plenty of benefits to its users, including cash back, rewards, discounts, and more. CIBC also offers different credit cards with lower interest rates, so to enjoy these benefits, we need to activate the CIBC credit card as we receive it.
The CIBC credit card can be activated online, through mobile banking, or via phone. Once the card is active, you can use it for in-store or online purchases.
How to Activate CIBC Credit Card Online
. Navigate to the My Accounts tab and click on the Credit section from the drop-down.
. Click on the Activate Card option and follow the on-screen instructions.
 . Fill in the Card details, expiry date, and the three-digit security code on the back of the card.
. Finally, click on the Activate MY CIBC Credit Card option, and the card will be active in a few minutes.
How to Activate CIBC Credit Card Using Mobile Banking
. Download and install the application and click on the Sign in option.
. Click on the Activate Card option in the application’s main menu.
. Follow the on-screen instructions and provide the necessary details to activate the card.
. By doing so, the card will be active and ready to use for purchases.
How to Activate CIBC Credit Card Via Phone Number
The CIBC bank also allows the users to activate the card by reaching out to their customer support team.
. Dail 1-800-465-4653 (for North America) and 1-514-861-4653 (for another region) from any phone.
. Follow the IVR and navigate to reach out to the support executive.
. Provide all the necessary personal details to verify the account and the card details, including card number, address, date of birth, and more.
. Now, the card will be activated in a few minutes.
- How to activate Best Buy Credit Card in two ways
- How to activate Chase Credit and Debit Card
- How to activate Credit One Card
Click on the Bill Payment option and select the Add Payee option. Next, locate the name or number of the card. Provide the Account number of the bill and enter the verification code. Now, click on the Pay this bill option and enter the amount to be paid.
The prepaid VISA is a debit card that allows users to load money before using it.
The Credit limit would be increased based on an individual’s credit scores, commonly done once every 4-6 months.
- How to Activate CIBC Credit Card [3 Methods]
- How to Activate Willow on Different Devices
- How to Activate SBS On Demand on Different Devices
- How to Activate Animal Planet GO on Different Devices
- How to Install and Activate MTV on Streaming Devices and Smart TV
- How to Activate NCAA March Madness Live [All Devices]
- How to Activate MLB TV on Streaming Devices and Smart TV
- How to Activate LocalBTV [All Devices]
- How to Reactivate Skype Credit [Online]
- How to Activate Spotify Premium [Mobile/PC]