AirPods Pro from Apple is one of the most advanced earbuds. A lot of advanced features like Spatial Audio, Activate Noise Cancellation, Transparency Mode, and more are available in it. The best thing about the AirPods Pro is that you can enable or disable these features as per your preferences. When you activate the Noise Cancellation feature on your AirPods Pro or AirPods Max, an outward-facing microphone detects the external sounds, which your AirPods will counter with anti-noise and cancels them before you hear them. And an inward-facing microphone listens inside your ear for unwanted internal sounds.
How to Activate Noise Cancellation on AirPods Pro on iPhone and iPad
Quick Guide: Hold the Volume Slider on AirPods –> Choose Noice Cancellation –> Turn it on.
1. Go to the Control Center on your iPhone or iPad. Make sure that your AirPods Pro or AirPods Max are connected to your iPhone or iPad.
2. Press and hold the Volume slider on your Airpods while you are wearing them to get the additional controls.
3. Now, click the Noise Control (Noise Cancellation) option, which you can find at the bottom of the screen.
4. You will get the submenu with three options (Noise Cancellation, Transparency, and Off)
5. Select the Noise Cancellation option to activate it on your AirPods.
6. If you want to turn off the Noice Cancellation, tap the option again.
How to Activate Noise Cancellation on AirPods Pro on Apple Watch
1. First, make sure that you have paired the AirPods Pro or AirPods Max with your Apple Watch.
2. Next, select your favorite song to listen to with your AirPods.
3. If you are listening to music, tap the AirPlay icon on your Apple Watch.
4. Next, click the Noise Control option.
5. Choose the Noise Cancellation to activate on your Apple Watch.
Steps to Activate Noise Cancellation on AirPods On Mac
1. Pair the AirPods Pro or AirPods Max to your Mac.
2. Next, select the Volume control menu bar on your Mac.
3. Select the device name and tap the Noise control option.
6. Select Noise Cancellation to activate Noise cancellation on your AirPods.
Related: How to Activate Siri.
Though you can connect and listen to AirPods Pro on Android smartphones, you can’t control the Noice Cancellation and Transparency Mode using Android smartphones.
Frequently Asked Questions
Make sure that your iPhone, iPad, Mac, or Apple Watch is updated to the latest versions. And only high-end models like AirPods Pro and AirPods Max have the Noise Cancellation feature.
Navigate to the Settings app and select Bluetooth. Then, select your AirPods name and click the i icon followed by the AirPods name. Next, tap the Noise Control option and deselect Noise cancellation to turn it off.
- How to Activate CIBC Credit Card [3 Methods]
- How to Activate Willow on Different Devices
- How to Activate SBS On Demand on Different Devices
- How to Activate Animal Planet GO on Different Devices
- How to Install and Activate MTV on Streaming Devices and Smart TV
- How to Activate NCAA March Madness Live [All Devices]
- How to Activate MLB TV on Streaming Devices and Smart TV
- How to Activate LocalBTV [All Devices]
- How to Reactivate Skype Credit [Online]
- How to Activate Spotify Premium [Mobile/PC]