Spotify is a popular audio streaming platform used by millions of users worldwide. It offers a free version, where you can listen to songs and podcasts but with the limited features and intervention of ads. You can also use the Spotify free trial to test the premium features. But to experience ad-free, high-quality music and to experience premium features all time, you should opt for a premium plan. You can subscribe to any paid plans to activate Spotify premium on your smartphone or desktop.
Premium Features of Spotify
- Spotify allows you to download your favorite songs and stream them even offline.
- You can stream the songs ad-free and in high quality upto 360Kbps.
- It allows you to stream audio on various devices.
- Moreover, you can play any song without restriction, irrespective of your device.
- You can skip the songs seamlessly without any interruption.
Spotify Subscription Plans
Spotify offers four subscription plans for users.
- Individual – $9.99/mon
- Duo – $12.99/mon
- Family – $15.99/mon
- Student – $4.99/mon
Steps to Activate Spotify Premium [Desktop]
1. Open a browser on your PC and navigate to the official site of Spotify.
2. Click on Log in and enter into your Spotify account using the credentials. If you are a new user, click Sign up and create a Spotify account.
3. Next, click on Upgrade. It will lead you to the Premium plans page.
4. Scroll down, choose a plan and click on Get Started.
Note: Spotify offers a free trial for 1 month (Duo, Family) and 3 months (Individual, Student), depending upon the plans. You will be charged for the premium once the free trial is completed.
5. Next, enter the necessary information and complete your payment.
6. Once the payment process is over, you can start accessing your Spotify Premium account on your desktop.
Tips! You can activate Hulu with Spotify if you have an active Spotify Student account (Premium plan).
Steps to Activate Spotify Premium [Android/iOS]
1. Launch the Spotify app on your smartphone.
2. Tap on Premium at the bottom.
3. Next, scroll down and click on Pick a Premium.
4. Choose the desired plan and tap on Get Started.
5. It will lead you to the payment gateway and enter your card details.
6. Spotify Premium will be activated on your smartphone after completing your payment.
If you are unsatisfied or not interested in the premium plan, you can cancel it anytime you wish, and the premium plan continues until the next due date. Therefore, Spotify doesn’t refund money to users. Also, if you have purchased premium through gift cards, you can return them to the store. If you have purchased through a partner like iTunes, you can request a refund from them.
- How to Activate Radahn Great Rune in Elden Ring
- How to Activate Curiosity Stream on Streaming Devices
- How to Activate Vudu on Roku, Fire TV, and Smart TV
- How to Activate PS5 as Primary Console
- How to Activate Pandora on Roku, Apple TV, Fire TV
- How to Activate Crave TV [All Devices]
- How to Activate Freeform on Firestick, Roku, & Apple TV
- How to Activate Cartoon Network [All Devices]
- How to Activate iHeartRadio on Apple TV, Roku, Firestick
- How to Activate TBS [Watch TBS]