TOD is a subscription-based service available only in the Middle Eastern North Africa (MENA) region. Apart from movies and TV shows, it has major sports events like FIFA World Cup, UEFA Euro, COPA América, NBA, and more. TOD is compatible with Smart TVs like LG Smart TVs and Samsung Smart TVs. Additionally, you can get the TOD app from the App Store on your Apple TV. Whatever device you are using, you need to activate the TOD app to access all its content on your device.
How to Activate TOD on Your Smart TV
#1. Open the TOD app and select the Sign In button at the top.
#2. An activation code appears on the TV screen.
#3. Note down the code and navigate to the TOD activation webpage (https://www.tod.tv/ar/code).
#4. Sign in to your TOD account using the required credentials.
#5. Type the code on the box and select Continue to activate the TOD app on your device.
#6. Now, play your desired video content on the TOD app and stream it on your Smart TV.
How to Get TOD on Apple TV
#1. Launch the App Store on your Apple TV.
#2. Hit the Search icon and use the on-screen keyboard to type TOD.
#3. Look for the TOD app in the search results and click Get to install the app on Apple TV.
How to Install TOD on Samsung Smart TV
#1. Locate and tap the Apps tile on the Samsung TV home screen.
#2. Type the Search icon at the top.
#3. Search for the TOD app and select it.
#4. Hit the Install button to download the app on Samsung TV.
How to Download TOD on LG Smart TV
#1. Turn On your LG TV and select the LG Content Store tile from the home screen.
#2. Hit the Search icon exhibited on the menu bar.
#3. Use the virtual keyboard to type TOD and search for the app.
#4. Tap the TOD app from the search suggestion list and hit the Install button to add the app to LG Smart TV.
Other Activation Guides:
- How to Activate Voot.
- How to Activate Wow Presents Plus.
- How to Activate Peacock TV.
- How to Activate Xfinity Stream.
- How to Activate AXS TV.
Frequently Asked Questions
No. TOD is a premium service that offers three subscription plans. You can subscribe to TOD premium plans on the official website.
Yes. You need to activate TOD to watch its content on your device.
- How to Activate Radahn Great Rune in Elden Ring
- How to Activate Curiosity Stream on Streaming Devices
- How to Activate Vudu on Roku, Fire TV, and Smart TV
- How to Activate PS5 as Primary Console
- How to Activate Pandora on Roku, Apple TV, Fire TV
- How to Activate Crave TV [All Devices]
- How to Activate Freeform on Firestick, Roku, & Apple TV
- How to Activate Cartoon Network [All Devices]
- How to Activate iHeartRadio on Apple TV, Roku, Firestick
- How to Activate TBS [Watch TBS]